White on White...

Monday, April 21, 2014



Sometimes it’s the best combination for a spring outfit.

We have all heard the old fashion rule, “don’t wear white after labor day and before memorial day”. That fashion rule is so outdated and I am a believer that people should be allowed to wear what they want whenever they want.

Today I decided to be a rebel and wear white on white. I think it’s a great combination especially for spring although my brother did comment and say, “Are you going to a P.Diddy white party?” Hahaha, Men!

Wearing white can be scary mainly because it can easily get dirty and if you are a clumsy person like I am, your drink will spill all over your shirt or you’ll have food stains. But the good part about wearing all white is that not only will it keep you cool but also it’s simple and beautiful.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I know I did. I am still in a candy coma. Hahaha.

Xo,
Lisa

Wearing: Everlane Tshirt, Topshop Pants, Christian Dior Shoes, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Jewelry by: Jcrew, Kate Spade and Chloe + Isabel, Juicy Couture and custom made jewelry.





No comments:

Post a Comment